CTO for spaceos.io
spaceOS is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help modern real estate enterprises operate better and enable them to offer an outstanding user experience.
We are spearheading a new initiative in PropTech, to deliver consumer-like mobile experiences to the new workspace world.
Are you interested in unleashing greater productivity and convenience for employees, coworkers, freelancers and digital nomads who want to work mobile‑first, anytime, anywhere?
We are looking for an exceptional CTO to join the executive leadership team and align business and technology strategy to drive the success of this disruptive startup.
Lead Technical Strategy
- Set the technical vision and build the technical product roadmap to scale into an industry leading Saas platform. Including defining long-term goals and strategies.
- Drive an excellent user experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity to deliver a world-class product.
Build Great Talent & Teams
- Lead & expand a team of talented engineers who like to ship code and tackle hard engineering problems (15 people currently).
- Attract and retain a team of world-class engineers
- Establish a high performing, one-team engineering culture emphasizing innovation, growth, and development
Win in the Marketplace
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the marketplace, with constant evaluation of technological advancements and the competition to drive success.
Execute with Excellence
- Effectively align resources to achieve key business priorities, including appropriate scope, high quality and timely product releases.
- Proactively mitigate business, operational and governance risks.
- Ensure all internal processes and external services comply with security and privacy regulations.
- Develop an enterprise-wide information security plan to ensure security of all company assets and data.
- Build an efficient and agile end-to-end application infrastructure, with best practices in software estimation and delivery.
- Define and implement a consistent and repeatable process for quality assurance across all areas of organization and product build.
Disrupt & Innovate
- Drive consistent innovation of the product to remain ahead of the competition.
- Drive innovation in the fields of Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT and Data.
Mobilize Stakeholders, Inspire by Meaning & Purpose
- Drive ecosystem partnerships and relationships as senior technical expert.
- Provide expert technical guidance to all functional areas, including strategy, operations, sales and product.
- Evangelize technical vision and strategy in the marketplace, and communicate the vision to employees, shareholders and investors
- Outstanding technologist and engineer, with a focus on SaaS, mobile, cloud.
- Has run an agile and performance-driven engineering organization that releases products and improvements at a rapid pace.
- Has owned technical strategy, planning, and execution.
- Has recruited, hired, and developed engineering leaders and has worked with seasoned executives.
- Has driven growth, productivity, and quality.
- Has proven outward-facing skills (communication, consulting, public speaking).
- Has startup leadership experience.
- 5+ years software engineering leadership experience.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning, Data, Blockchain and IoT.
- Most of all a desire to be an integral, founding part of a start-up.
What’s in it for you
We are looking for a partner that wants to join this journey with us.
We provide a competitive salary and generous equity benefits if the chemistry is right.
We are an international startup and offer working in the coolest coworking spaces around the world. Remote work is possible, but certain facetime with the core team in Warsaw is required.
We strongly believe that the momentum for PropTech is now and that we are in a great position with our product.
Interested in exploring a startup career while creating the next generation of workspace technology?
We’re looking forward to meeting you.