iOS Developer for spaceOS.io
- design and build native iOS applications in the field of Proptech
- work closely with our design & backend teams
- share your experience with other developers
- 2+ years developing mobile iOS apps
- Objective-C language experience
- solid software engineering skills
- experience in using RESTful APIs
- experience building and supporting native iOS apps on live environments
- “get it done” attitude and ability to balance “right” and “right now”.
Additional Nice-to-have Skills
- any scripting lanugage knowledge
- Swift language experience
- experience with SCRUM
- other mobile platform experience (Android)
What’s in it for you
- a highly competitive salary (Middle level: 8 000 - 12 000 PLN net, Senior level: 12 000 - 16 000 PLN net)
- an international work environment working in the coolest co-working spaces in Warsaw, Berlin, Lisbon and New York
- working with a great team on a huge business opportunity
- unlimited access to quality coffee, ample snacks and drinks
- flexible hours & the possibility to work remotely when necessary
- a MacBook and whatever equipment you consider necessary for work
- an office in downtown Warsaw with lots of commuting options (proximity to bus, tram, and subway hubs, and bike paths)
- parking space for your bicycle
- workflows based on Agile in Scrum
We are revolutionizing the way people work in offices and co-working spaces.
We are a fast-paced and disruptive Proptech startup based in Warsaw, Berlin, Lisbon and New York.
Our solutions are being deployed in major cities around the world.
Join us to build the future of smart workspaces and smart cities.
More about us here: https://spaceos.io