iOS Developer for spaceOS.io
- design and build native iOS applications in the field of Proptech
- work closely with our design & backend teams
- share your experience with other developers
- 3+ years developing mobile iOS apps
- Swift language experience
- solid software engineering skills
- experience in using RESTful APIs
- experience building and supporting native iOS apps on live environments
- “get it done” attitude and ability to balance “right” and “right now”.
Additional Nice-to-have Skills
- Objective-C language experience
- any scripting lanugage knowledge
- experience with SCRUM
- other mobile platform experience (Android)
What’s in it for you
- a highly competitive salary (Middle level: 8 000 - 12 000 PLN net, Senior level: 12 000 - 16 000 PLN net B2B). Negotiable.
- an international work environment
- working in the coolest co-working space in Warsaw
- working with a great team on a huge business opportunity
- unlimited access to quality coffee and drinks
- flexible hours & the possibility to work remotely when necessary
- a MacBook and whatever equipment you consider necessary for work
- an office in downtown Warsaw (Business Link Astoria) with lots of commuting options (proximity to bus, tram, and subway hubs, and bike paths)
- parking space for your bicycle
- workflows based on Agile in Scrum
We are a fast-paced and disruptive Proptech startup based in Warsaw. We are revolutionizing the way people work in offices and co-working spaces. Our solutions are being deployed in major cities around the world. We are team of 20 talented people and we are still growing.
We are a fast-paced and disruptive Proptech startup based in Warsaw, Berlin, Lisbon and New York. Our solutions are being deployed in major cities around the world. Join us to build the future of smart workspaces and smart cities.
More about us here: https://spaceos.io