Product Manager for spaceOS.io
- maintaining relations with clients
- refining project requirements and managing client expectation
- keeping track of product development on all its platforms
- defining and prioritizing work packages
- planning sprints / dividing work between developers and designers
- preparing cost estimates for sales team with the tech team
- managing development sprints and JIRA tickets
- min. 1 year of experience in managing IT team or as a product manager/owner
- familiarity with Agile / Scrum methodologies
- strong sense of responsibility for the project & product
- good planning skills
- very good understanding of UX/UI principles
- strong drive to deliver high-quality product
Nice to have
- familiarity with wireframing tools (e.g. Axure)
- some familiarity with Photoshop and Design presentation tools (Zeplin, AbstractApp)
- a startup experience
What’s in it for you
- a highly competitive salary
- an international work environment working in the coolest co-working spaces in Warsaw, Berlin, Lisbon and New York
- working with a great team on a huge business opportunity
- unlimited access to quality coffee, ample snacks and drinks
- flexible hours & the possibility to work remotely when necessary
- a MacBook and whatever equipment you consider necessary for work
- an office in downtown Warsaw with lots of commuting options (proximity to bus, tram, and subway hubs, and bike paths)
- parking space for your bicycle
- workflows based on Agile in Scrum
We are revolutionizing the way people work in offices and co-working spaces.
We are a fast-paced and disruptive Proptech startup based in Warsaw, Berlin, Lisbon and New York.
Our solutions are being deployed in major cities around the world.
Join us to build the future of smart workspaces and smart cities.
More about us here: https://spaceos.io