Project Manager for spaceOS.io
- Maintaining relations with the client and other engaged parties.
- Refining project requirements and managing client expectation.
- Keeping track of development.
- Defining and prioritizing work packages.
- Planning sprints / dividing work between several teams.
- Preparing time/cost estimates for sales team.
- Min. 1 year of experience in managing IT projects.
- Familiarity with Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Strong sense of responsibility for the project & product.
- Very good planning skills.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and break them up into work packages.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and clearly with the team and other parties engaged.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and under stress.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with JIRA software.
- Degree in IT or other IT-related studies.
- A startup experience.
What’s in it for you
- A highly competitive salary (10k-16k PLN net, B2B).
- Working with a great team on a huge business opportunity.
- International work environment.
- Working in the coolest co-working spaces in Warsaw, Berlin, Lisbon and New York.
- Unlimited access to quality coffee, ample snacks and drinks.
- Flexible hours & the possibility to work remotely when necessary.
- A MacBook and whatever equipment you consider necessary for work.
- An office in downtown Warsaw (Business Link Astoria) with lots of commuting options (proximity to bus, tram, and subway hubs, and bike paths).
- Parking space for your bicycle.
We are revolutionizing the way people work in offices and co-working spaces.
We are a fast-paced and disruptive Proptech startup based in Warsaw, Berlin, Lisbon and New York.
Our solutions are being deployed in major cities around the world.
We are team of 18 talented people and we are still growing.
Join us to build the future of smart workspaces and smart cities.
More about us here: https://spaceos.io