UI/UX Designer for SpaceOS.io
SpaceOS is changing the way people work.
With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks, and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help modern real estate enterprises operate better and enable them to offer an outstanding user experience.
We are spearheading a new initiative in PropTech, to deliver consumer-like mobile experiences to the new workspace world.
Are you interested in unleashing greater productivity and convenience for employees, coworkers, freelancers and digital nomads who want to work mobile‑first, anytime, anywhere?
We're looking for a passionate and pragmatic UI/UX designer to join a fast paced startup that develops great web and mobile experiences.
Your responsibilities will include
- As a UI/UX Designer, you’ll co-lead an agile product squad.
- Work closely with other UX specialists, designers, frontend and backend engineers, and other team members to help deliver exceptional user experiences.
- Design world-class digital product interfaces that define the SpaceOS experience.
- Assist in defining and maintaining the UI style guide across the product family.
- Professionally conduct user research sessions by listening compassionately to our users and quickly and accurately summarize the feedback to bring back key information to the team.
- Present research findings and design concepts in a professional manner, and provide clear explanation based on design principles and research findings.
- Work and communicate across teams, including creative staff, developers and management.
- Develop all stages of the User Experience and User Interface including case-scenarios, user flows, information architecture, wireframes, interaction models, storyboards and assets preparation.
- Produce presentations and other visual material.
- Support the team throughout the execution of projects.
- Creative industry experience.
- Very good knowledge of iOS/Android and Web design principles (best UX practices, UI patterns, Material Design, iOS, Human Interface Guidelines, etc.).
- Expert with Sketch, InVision and Adobe Creative Suite. Passion for user experience (UX) and usability.
- "Pixel-perfectionist" with superb attention to design detail.
- Strong focus on organization, logic, and analysis.
- Technical understanding of how software and cloud services work.
- Excellent written communication & documentation skills in English.
- Ability to work independently, but also in a team environment.
- A passion for building easy to use, delightful user experiences.
- Startup experience.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS development.
What’s in it for you
An experienced designer onboard for camaraderie and mentorship.
Working with a great team on a huge opportunity.
International work environment.
Working in the coolest co-working spaces in Warsaw, Berlin, Lisbon and New York.
Great coffee, ample snacks and drinks.
Options to grow within the company.
Compensation 10k - 14k PLN net B2B Monthly.
More about us here: https://spaceos.io